I have been blogging for almost 2 years now, so I’ve decided it’s about time for you guys to get to know me a little bit better, so I came up with 50 RANDOM FACTS about me, so you can get to know me better!
Hope you enjoy!
50 Random Facts
- I am 23 years old.
- I am a Scorpio.
- I was born and raised in Riga, Latvia, a little country in Eastern Europe, which used to be a part of USSR.
- I speak three languages – Russian, English and Latvian.
- I have moved to the UK at the age of 19.
- I am going to become a Bachelor of Honours in Public Relation this upcoming summer.
- I got my first job at the age of 13 and have been working since then.
- I’ve got 1 tattoo and it’s a geometric wolf on my forearm.
- I have been studying in three different schools during twelve years of high school.
- I have been learning French for two years during my school years and all I can say is | je m’appelle Anna | and | Comment ça va, ça va bien |.
- My favourite colour is grey.
- I don’t have any siblings.
- My favourite country is America and I really want to move there one day.
- My favourite flowers are peonies, lilies and roses.
- I am 5’5 or 165cm tall.
- I am right-handed.
- I have been blogging for 2 years.
- I have a very bad vision (-3), so I have to wear glasses or contacts, but I am planning on doing laser in the next few years time.
- Coats and shoes are my two favourite things in fashion and I probably buy at least one of each every month.
- I love sea and the beach, but prefer to swim in the pool, because salty water really irritates my skin and my eyes.
- Sex and the City is my all time favourite TV show and I have watched all 6 seasons about 4 times and will probably continue to watch it again and again for the rest of my life.
- I don’t ever watch TV.
- I am obsessed with coffee.
- I am also obsessed with avocado.
- And tomatoes.
- My go-to makeup look is a cat eye and a red lip.
- I was born with asthma.
- I have never had a dog or a cat in my life and once I am settled down I want to get a doggy.
- I am very scared of heights, but like to challenge myself and do rock climbing from time to time.
- I love tennis, but I am very bad at it.
- New York is my favourite city.
- I can’t live without chocolate.
- I am constantly thirsty and drink around 3l of water every single day.
- I still don’t drive.
- In all three languages that I speak I am a terrible speller and if an auto correct would not exist I would probably not be able to write.
- I have been a pescetarian for almost four years and I highly doubt that I will ever start eating meat again.
- When I was young I was not able to say letter “R” correctly, so I had to go to a speech therapist for two years.
- I don’t smoke.
- I am very scared of all sorts of bugs, including butterflies.
- I am a morning person.
- I have a love\hate relationship with sleep, I obviously enjoy doing it, but hate wasting my time on sleep, knowing that I could be doing other things.
- One thing I absolutely love doing is laughing, when with the right people I can probably giggle all day long.
- I am a terrible liar, if I am going to try and lie to you, you will probably be able to tell that I am lying in the first couple of seconds.
- I am very bad with directions and I can’t do maps.
- I have never been to a concert.
- I hate staying in the same place for a long time, so I love to move prom place to place, I would probably move from country to country all the time if I could.
- I am such a city girl, I hate small towns and am in a constant need of a big city buzz.
- I like peanut butter, but definitely prefer an almond butter.
- Instagram is my favourite social media platform ever ( you should follow me- @worldofannna).
- It took me 2h to come up with these 50 facts about me and after about 20 of them I found it very hard to come up with new facts about me.
Check out my previous article here.
In the comments below, please leave me one fact about yourself, I would love to read them!